Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1st: Favorite Food

My sister is hosting a 31 Day Photo Challenge over at Arrow Acres Farm Blog.
 
Yesterday was the first day to link up. I got my picture(s), but I'm a day behind on posting them. I think it is supposed to be one picture.  But I have two for this round.
 
Day 1: Favorite Food
 
Doesn't that look yummy (or more like something the cat threw up?) It does taste good I promise you. It might not be my favorite food, but I do eat it everyday. I use my little Cuisinart and blend up spinach, tomatoes, red onions and garlic. I cooked up some apple wood smoked sausage.  I add egg scramblers (or egg whites depending on what is in the fridge) and a little feta and there you have it. Pretty boring but it tastes good. 

Then for lunch I usually have a quick bowl of Peanut Butter Cheerios with light vanilla soy milk.  Because I usually don't have time to make anything else. 

 
Not to exciting I know, but I'll be back later with picture from today's word "Smile".
 
 

3 comments:

Leanne Coppola said...

Yes, your eggs look a bit like cat vomit but a much healthier choice than my artery clogging sandwich!

DeniseinVA said...

It sounds great in fact and when I can use everything up that needs to be out of the fridge, that's a meal for me. Have a great weekend :)

Debbie said...

i would use "real" eggs and bacon because that's how i like to clog my arteries ;)))

i like your cereal bowl!!