Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10 on 10


Progress pic on my Mysterious Shawl. Only one clue left to go.
 
I think the pink is a little to pink and I want to try making it a dusty pink. So I decided to whip up some dye so it will be ready when my shawl is complete I can dunk the whole thing in the dye pot when it is done.
 
I choose my wilting Easter flowers for the dye.
 





 
In the mean time until I get Clue 5 on Friday I've been spinning.



Photo taken by Tiny of me.


Photo taken by me with my cell phone.
 

 
A passing visitor.
 

 
 


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

tiny looks good with the camera in hand! :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

Cool! Can't wait to see what's next. Fun pics of you all :-).

Brian King said...

Had to laugh at Tiny! That's too cute! :-)

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Hello
Cannon made ​​in Japan on the hand of cute kids.
Photographer in the future.
From Japan.
Ryoma Sakamoto.

Debbie said...

a great group of images andee!!

and tiny, with that camera...omg, he is just too cute and too devilish!!

tomorrow, check the blog that commented above me. you may see your pictures there!!

Anonymous said...

Generally ӏ don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

my web page; orange county seo company

Shelley McGrew said...

I'm liking the homemade dye from your flowers... didn't know you could do that!