Sunday, September 2, 2012

She's Having a Baby









Yesterday I took some pictures for my sister and brother-in-law.  They are expecting their first baby very soon. My boys are thrilled to have a new cousin on the way.  My older sister has three boys, I have two boys and now my younger sister is expecting a boy.  We clearly don't know how to make girls and if we did I'm not sure what we'd do with them.

So apparently since my nephew didn't have a shirt on the rest of the boys decided to take their shirts off and pose for a redneck family maternity photo shoot.


More from this photo shoot for another day.

3 comments:

Brian King said...

Awesome photos! Congrats to your sister and her husband! The last one is too funny!

Leanne Coppola said...

We are such rednecks. I love that last photo so much. It is so us. Other ones are gorgeous. Now go out there and start selling yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W-S Wanderings said...

Fabulous shots! I love that family photo. It captures youth so well and speaks to the future adventures the little babe-to-be will be having.