Friday, July 27, 2012

Slippery Squirrels- Take 2

If you missed the first Slippery Squirrels post you can see it here.

I recently moved my bird feeders. The squirrels didn't catch on until today. I'm not happy that they know where they are now, but at least I can go back to watching them slide down the pole. I giggle so hard and the boys think it is just as funny as I do.

I moved my desk so now I can look out at the yard. Hooray. Such a better view and these pictures I took while sitting as my desk.

Silly squirrel.

Maybe this is a better angle.


He's up!

Nope he's down :)


Shortening it works every time.

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

ha ha!

Brian King said...

LOL! This is the second funny squirrel post I've seen tonight! Nice job outwitting the tree rat!

Debbie said...

he/she looks like a "pole dancer", looks like your "winning"!!

i hope you didn't go to see the balloons today, it's raining cats and dogs ;))

Lori ann said...

hee hee hee :) i bet you could watch them all day.