Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

In our house we love Sundays. I have to work Sunday mornings so it is a bit of a bummer for me, but as soon as my work is done I get to watch football.  I am an avid Fantasy Football player. Fast Freddy has his own team and we compete against each other in the same league. It is a lot of fun and there is a lot of strategy throughout the week.  We really enjoy it (especially knowing my team is much better than his).
So Sunday mornings Fast Freddy packs up the kids and heads out with a mission. Wear the kids out so we can watch football.  So this morning he took them to the beach to play soccer. Then off to Headquarters (my parents house) to ride around in the golf cart.  I joined them at Headquarters after my work was done.

 We gathered the last few pumpkins from the pumpkin patch.  Tiny Terror inspected the big one we chose to bring home to our house.
Then we played in the sand box. Tiny's car was racing over the bridge, while Brady's train was going in the water.
 Harley my dog is always on alert.
 Harley keeps watch on the boys when they play in the playground.
 We couldn't find the bridge for the sandbox so Tiny found a stick and brought it to Brady to use as his bridge so the tractor could get to the middle.

 The tractor ran over the snake.
 So as I was setting up this blog the boys were in their room. I could hear a lot of laughter and banging on the door. I went to investigate and found the door was wedged shut with Brady's mattress.  The boys had turned the mattress into a slide.

 I am not exactly sure why Brady was sitting in the bin of Lego's. He was probably trying to control the stash.
 I saw this in a tree at Headquarters.Yikes.
Edel Haus Alpaca Farm had a new baby yesterday. Here is Bella one day old. I was so excited to meet her. She is exactly the alpaca I want. She is just too cute.

 She is stretching out those long legs.

Now back to Football. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: