Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yarn Along


I have been busy working on my Rose & Cross Pullover. I love it!!! I have made a ton of modifications from the pattern and I have included them in my Ravelry notes. One of the things I love most about this project is that I am using all the yarn from alpacas I know! They are all part of mine and my parents herd.


I am absolutely loving the book "Studio Anywhere" by Nick Fancher. I have downloaded a trial version of Lightroom and I have so much to learn. This book is teaching me so much. I am enjoying how easy it is to follow all of Nick's advice. There are so many pictures of exactly how to do things which is just fantastic!!! I wish I had more time to set up studios and try out all the editing! I highly recommend this book for anyone!

Click the pics below for links.


6 comments:

Alina said...

Thank you for the book recommendation! I am also interested in learning more about photo editing! Your sweater looks amazing, love that you are knitting it with such special for you yarn!

Donna said...

Your sweater is gorgeous. I can't even imagine how soft it must be!

Desiree said...

That pullover will not only be so cute but also so soft! Very cool!

Zauberflink said...

That yoke is just beautiful - I admire you for your skill!
And how lovely to knit with your very own wool! I've been learning more about fibre and the process of yarn making only these past weeks. How rewarding and humbling it must feel to knit a yarn where you know every step of the journey!

Elise said...

Wow that sweater is so gorgeous! I fancy making something similar for myself next year, I just can't decide on a pattern yet...

Unknown said...

What a beautiful pullover. Gorgeous!
x