Friday, May 23, 2014

Emelise Alpacas

Last weekend I had the privilege of photographing some of Emelise Alpacas alpacas. My mission was to photograph several members of their herd so they can be updated on their website and marketing places. Some are for sale, some have breedings for sale and some pictures I just liked and am posting here for all of you who enjoy pictures of alpacas.  If you are interested in finding out more about any of the alpacas in the photographs below you can contact Sue & Wayne Robinson. But for the rest of you I hope you enjoy looking at these beautiful alpacas.
 





























 
These pictures were taken on Sunday and they were sheared on Wednesday so I am sure they all look much different now!  Of course I have a ton more pictures, but I wanted to share a few of them.
 
I hope you enjoyed a quick tour around Emelise Farm.  I know I did!
 

5 comments:

Brian King said...

Beautiful photos! They were so fuzzy!

Lori ann said...

they are SO adorable. something about alpacas makes me giggle every time. i bet their personalities are as varied as their looks. great post andee!

Debbie said...

These are really awesome Andee, I have so much trouble getting them to look at me. I took a ton of pictures at your farm today but only got a few good shots!!

btw, I had a blast today!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh man, the red with white socks is tooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow. You got some really nice photographs. Shooting animals is not easy. You did a great job.