Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Flakes That Fall On My Nose & Eyelashes










 





 
It snowed again today! Oh to be a six and four year old again.
 
I took the boys out to get some pictures for our Christmas card. I am very happy that I was successful, but I'm keeping the picture secret until it goes out in the mail.  The boys had so much fun playing in the snow! We only played for a little bit because I was worried about Tiny's broken leg. Thankfully they were just as willing to come in and warm up after a few good snowball fights were over.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You take the most amazing pictures of these two!! I'm so glad tiny got out.....when I didn't see him in the first couple pictures, I thought, oh no, tiny missed it!!

Love those smiles!!

Deanna said...

These are all great pics...your Christmas card must be terrific!!

Brian King said...

LOL! They crack me up! Glad to see Tiny having fun!

Lisa Sall - Sall's Country Life said...

Yes, you were successful! Love the snowy pics of your cute boys! What a hit your card will be to all on your list!!

diane said...

Awww....to be a kid again and actually look forward to and enjoy the snow!!!

diane @ aug's blog