Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last Day to Vote?

I am not sure if today is the last day to vote for the National Alpaca Photo Contest.  It says that the votes are going to be tallied on May 1st, but it says voting is open until May 7th. So just in case here is a reminder that today might be the last day to vote.
 
Here is a copy to the link to cast your vote. You can vote one per category.  I have five entries under my name, Andee Fagan and farm name Arrow Acres Farm.
 
 
I am so grateful for all of your votes!!! You guys are the best.
 
And just for fun a picture of Geneva that didn't make it into the contest because they cut one of the catagories.  But it is still one of my favorites.
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Just voted good luck I love the photo in the contest and I have to say I love all your photos. B

Deanna said...

Just voted in all of your categories...good luck, sweetie!! Love them all!

ALF said...

I voted! Thanks for reminding me of your name.

Lori ann said...

oh good luck andee! your photos are the best! and i love this one!

DeniseinVA said...

I've just voted Andee, good luck! This photo is also wonderful. All your photos are fantastic.