Monday, March 25, 2013

On a Snowy Day (SOOC)













Winter doesn't seem to want to go away. But I don't mind too much.  I have to work anyway and it is nice to have an excuse to stay inside and knit by the fire at night.  They boys are ready for it to warm up though.  They've been cooped up in the house for too long.  According to the Farmer's Almanac there is going to be a "pleasant spell" from April 8th-11th.  So I'm looking forward to that.  I can always knit at the park too.
 
I picked up some Spud & Chloe yarn for a sweater I am going to knit.  Maybe I'll get it done just in time for the weather to warm up and I won't be able to wear it.  I think that is highly unlikely. I'm sure I'll wear it for those late afternoons at the beach and sitting by the camp fire.  Ah dreaming of Spring.
 
 


2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

beautiful, thick snowflakes! really pretty!

Debbie said...

It was a beautiful, p.j. day for sure!!