Thursday, February 7, 2013

Travel Size


We're going to Disney World!

I am so excited I can't stand it.  I have so much work to do, but all I can think about is Disney!  I have been there quite a few times before when I was a kid, but it will be a first time for Freddy and the boys.  My parents are going with us and I can't wait!  We are going next month.  Last night at the grocery story I couldn't resist buying some travel sized supplies. Yes I have the small airplane bottles that I can fill with stuff we already have, but travel sized supplies are just too darn cute. 

I haven't been on an airplane since our honeymoon in 2006.  I am so excited to be venturing out into the world.  Freddy got me an underwater camera that I can't wait to try out at the pool.  Hopefully it will be warm enough to go in the pool.  

We are going for about a week. We are staying at the Art of Animation Resort (check it out it looks awesome) we are staying in a Finding Nemo room. The Finding Nemo pool looks awesome.  The boys are so excited about going on an airplane and seeing Mickey Mouse.  Every time they see an airplane in the sky they ask if it is going to Disney World. I always tell them yes.

I can't wait to visit Magic Kingdom and Epcot.  The boys love going on rides and I can't wait for them to see all the shows and parades and all the magical excitement Disney has to offer.

If you have any Disney tips for us please share!  Okay I just had a Disney vent now maybe I can get some work done.  Just after I check my lists again. I am so excited!!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

yea!!! Have fun!!

Debbie said...

oh andee, we have been to disney so many times, i have lots of tips i can give you.

maybe i will start a little list and when i have enough stuff, i will email you. if you call the hotel, they will mail you a "tip" book and planning guide for your trip.

the parks do open early for hotel guests, you should make sure you know the day for your hotel and take advantage of that.

my boys always fought on the plane so we did 2 seats together and 2 seats behind that together. each boy would sit with one of us and we made sure they did not sit behind each other. that's a huge problem!!

i can't believe you went to the food store yesterday, i'll bet it was packed!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Oh I love that now they think every plane they see is people headed to Disney :-D.

Lori ann said...

yay yay yay!! i'm SO excited for you! the boys are going to be thrilled, what a thing to look forward to!

i remember when mine were small, bringing healthy snacks in a backpack saved the day. yay for travel!

ALF said...

If there are any of the character dining experiences you want to do, book them now!