Sunday, February 10, 2013

Leaves of Grass Golden Hour Style







I finally was able to get some pictures of my Leaves of Grass tonight. After a fun afternoon of sledding we packed up Harley in the car and drove over to my parents house.  Harley is getting better and his stitches come out tomorrow.  I was happy to finally be able to get some pictures of my shawl close up.  I have been wearing it so much. I just love it.  I've had a few brushes with Tiny's velcro on his coat, but no major damage was done.

I love how Blue came over to check out my shawl in the first picture. I really want to knit something like this with his fleece.  I think he would approve too. (oh if you don't know Blue is my alpaca).

And just for fun some sledding pictures.







The good sledding hills got some wear this weekend. You can see from the last picture there was more snow at the bottom of the hill than the top. Oh and two happy little boys :)

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Your shawl is absolutely stunning....what a work of art. Looks like the kiddos had a great time sledding...look at the smiles on their faces...priceless!!

TexWisGirl said...

your shawl is really fine work. and you have such cute boys. :)

thecrazysheeplady said...

So, so pretty. You did a fantastic job and I'm so glad you are using it!

Debbie said...

the shawl is gorgeous and your pictures are stunning!!

cutie pies on the sleds!!

Lori ann said...

stunning andee, love your leaves, it is a work of art. it's gorgeous with the light shining through, like stained glass. i hope you enjoy it forever!

love your little guys, such sweet photos, look at those happy smiles. they are SO cute!