Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Clean Up

I haven't had too much time to post anything exciting lately.  I have been on clean up duty around the house.  Freddy's big party is just around the corner and I have been spending all my time working and cleaning up.  On the agenda today is to clean the fridge and transfer my 90 gallon salt water tank to a 30 gallon tank. Yikes!  My pump broke in the tank and I have really hated where I set it up when we moved into our house about three years ago.  It sits in a dead space in our house and I decided now is the time to move it since I have to rework the plumbing.  So hopefully my fish cooperate and let me catch them.  The boys are very excited about catching fish.  I only have two of them so it shouldn't be a big deal. Ha. They are tricky. 

We spent a lot of time over the weekend at the beach outside in the backyard with the fire pit going. We cooked hot dogs over the fire and made lots of smores.  It was such a beautiful weekend.  I'll be back to post fish tank pictures.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

good luck with the tanks!

Debbie said...

that's one good lookin' smore!!