Saturday, November 12, 2011

We Live in the Ocean

This morning we went to Jenkinson's Aquarium to see the sharks.  We learned about sharks, fish, starfish, sea horses, jelly fish, penguins, alligators, turtles, macaws and a bunch of other interesting creatures.

 Brady really liked the big eel.







 I love that in this picture it looks like Tiny has grown an extra set of fingers.  He met a little girl behind the sign and he wasn't too sure what to think about her.
 I loved taking pictures of these jelly fish. I am lucky my boys didn't jump into the touch tank, while I was shooting them.






 Then we went for a long walk on the boardwalk. Tiny ran super fast.
 After our super fast run Tiny and Brady needed a break.
 Tiny found this name and I took a picture for my blogger friend Debbie.



 Then we went to the inlet to watch the boats.

No comments: