Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

This Thanksgiving I am very thankful. I am thankful for my family and all my friends.  I am thankful for my camera helping me document all the things I am thankful for even if the pictures are blurry. Sometimes it is about capturing moments so they can live on forever even if they are a little blurry.  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy my largest post ever!

I am thankful- that the weather was beautiful for traveling today and playing outside.

I am thankful- to see my husband planning a football play with his younger cousin. 

I am thankful- for spending time with my nephew. He is an awesome football warrior!!! You better watch out.


 I am thankful- for Uncle Bernie


I am thankful- to see a Grandfather spending time with his Grandson. 

 I am thankful- for finding a young girl that likes all the same things I do. I can't wait to teach her how to make her own yarn and knit.  She is wearing jewelry she made herself even her beautiful ornamental corn pin.

 I am thankful- to see my brother-in-law get a good workout before his Thanksgiving dinner.

I am thankful- to see a happy family.

I am thankful- to see cousins playing having a wonderful time. I must point out before my niece was born the doctors were unsure if she would ever be able to walk.  She can walk, run and if you are playing football with her you better watch out she can even tackle :)



 I am thankful- to be able to watch a football game on Thanksgiving.










 I am thankful- to see father's, uncles, brother-in-laws, and cousins spending time together.

 I am thankful- for my husband.

I am thankful- for my kids. 

 I am thankful- my Sister-in-law wasn't too mad her daughter had soaking wet shoes and socks.  It was a sacrifice to great photo ops.

 I am thankful- for Wii Dance Party II.







I am thankful for so many more things. I am thankful for all the hard work my in-laws put into hosting Thanksgiving this year, even if I didn't get any photos of you.  We had a wonderful time and thank you for all the wonderful food.

No comments: