Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three Alpaca Scarf

I finished my "Three Alpaca Scarf" last night. I named it that because the yarn is made from three of Arrow Acres alpacas: Kal, Melody and Star.  I wrote the pattern and I will have this scarf for sale on Etsy until we have another Open House at the farm.  I love how the yarn came out. It is a very deep rich color. It is 70% alpaca and 30% merino.  The scarf measures 75" long x 8" wide.




Kal
official name: Abenaki Kalaata
Melody
official name: Sierra Melody
Star
official name: Cayugastar

Also I posted the winning pictures from the 2011 Empire Alpaca Extravaganza on Arrow Acres Blog
Our Etsy shop is ArrowAcresFarm
Happy Knitting-
Andee

1 comment:

Debbie said...

the scarf is absolutely gorgeous!! i went to see bella today, what a cutie pie!!