Saturday, October 22, 2011

Paper Airplanes

Last night we made paper airplanes. Instead of letting them go, the boys ran all over the house with them. They were very happy boys. 

I was very excited to just find out that one of my photographs won first place and another one of my photos earned third place at the 2011 Empire Alpaca Extravaganza Photo Contest in Syracuse, New York.  My parents are at the show and they just called to let me know.  My father also won a first place ribbon for one of his photographs! I think my smile was just about as big as my boys smiles in the above picture.  I actually can't stop smiling.  I'm so glad other people like my photographs!
-Andee

Here is the picture of my winning photo. I also received the Judges Choice Award!!!!
Thanks so much to my sister Liz for sending me this picture from her phone.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

a very big congrats....i would love to see those winners here!!

and your boys, adorable!!