Thursday, September 29, 2016

Rhinebeck on My Mind

I am so excited about Rhinebeck this year (aka NY Sheep & Wool Festival). This year I'll be staying for two night and not going with my husband and kids. Instead this year I'll be staying in a house with lots of knitters, bloggers and fiber junkies! I'll have so much time to spend at the festival and I can't stop thinking about it!!! I am so so so excited. For the first time I have entered the Photography Contest. There are four categories and the grand prize is $300.00!

Here are my entries. They will be judged and on display in Building E at the festival. So if you are going be sure to check them out!!!


Category #50 People
"Brady and Molly"

Category #51 Animals 
Smokey Family Photo

Category #52 Scenes
Alpaca Farm Golden Hour

Category #53 Sheep & Wool Connection
All Wrapped Up in Alpaca

4 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

You are going to have so much fun!!! :-D

karen said...

ah, I wish I was going but I will LIVE through you :) have FUN and spend LOTS of money!!

Lulu said...

hope you had a great time

Debbie said...

all three are just awesome BUT brady and molly, what a winner!!!