Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lucca


I casted on a Lucca Pi Shawl by Jared Flood and I haven't been able to put it down! The  pattern calls for lace weight yarn, but I am using more of a sport weight yarn. The yarn is from one of my alpacas, Treasure, and my parents alpaca Lily. Their fleeces were combined to make this wonderful yarn and it has been a joy to work with. Good yarn, good pattern, Happy Knitter! 

I started listening to the audio book "The Martian". I love it. Between the pi shawl and the book I am staying up too late at night! I can't put the shawl down and I can't stop listening to the book. I am looking forward to watching the movie after I finish the book.


2 comments:

Leanne Coppola said...

Dalton saw the movie and he loved it. The blanket looks great. Makes me want to make an unshrunk version of my leaves of grass again.

Elise said...

Love that design, it's so pretty :)