Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Yarn Along Clarity Cardigan






I finished my Clarity Cardigan!!!  I love it so much. I used Anzula Squishy in the colorway paprika. I used 5 skeins and knitted it on size US 3 needles. I blocked it on Saturday night and quickly sewed on two buttons Sunday morning so I could wear it to church.  I need to properly put the buttons on so I can wear it to Chelsea Yarns tomorrow and show it off. I really really love it!!!!

The buttons are from Wooly Moss Roots and I love them too!!!

I wanted to get better pictures of me wearing it, but the weather hasn't cooperated, so I included a selfie I took of myself the first time I put it on. Have I mentioned how much I love it?!

joining Ginny's Yarn Along

ps- the shawl in the background is one of my hand spun and knit items that I still need to properly photograph too

12 comments:

angelina said...

Just saw on rav, gorgeous colour !! and the button !! and the shawl in the background :)))))

Martina @ snapshotsandwhatnots said...

Wow that looks so cozy - I've never seen this pattern before and I love how it looks!

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

That color is great on you! And I adore those buttons! Great job!

Gretchen R said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love the yarn you chose and the buttons. I wish you lived closer so you could be a model for my designs. Seriously, I love this!

harknessangels said...

I love the drape and the color is fabulous! The buttons are amazing!

Debbie said...

oh andee, i love everything about it!!! the color, those buttons and i think i see adorable little pockets. it looks great on you!!!!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Really cute!!!

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the buttons.

Susan said...

This is so pretty!!

CathieJ said...

What a beautiful, ambitious project. You are a talented knitter.

karen said...

beautiful!!!! Love the asymmetry and the button :) You look lovely, I haven't knit with that yarn brand as of yet.

Karen Sue said...

I love this sweater! and 5 skeins and size 3 needles! Bless your heart. wonderful button. I'm inspired. Back to my never-ending vest project!