Friday, June 7, 2013

FINISHED

I finally finished my Plliver top!!!!!


Can you tell we are very excited! hee hee
 
Tiny had a fever on Tuesday and Brady had a 103.3 fever yesterday. So I've had a lot of couch time with them this week. They are feeling better, but still have a cough. We had a fun photo shoot this morning. Tiny took the picture using my remote shutter and Brady was excited to get in the picture with me. They always enjoy a good photo shoot.
 

 
We have rain in the forecast for a few more days. Once it clears up I hope to get some better pictures, but this did make for some fun this morning.
 
 


7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you three are having fun! :)

Deanna said...

You guys are having way too much fun!! They sure don't look sick to me. Hope your rain stops soon so you can enjoy the summer!!

MarmePurl said...

a house full of fun and an FO. Life is good.

DeniseinVA said...

Glad to hear your kids are feeling better. Fun photos and your top is so pretty.

Denise
An English Girl Rambles

Nancy said...

Beautiful top and glad your boys are feeling better.

karen said...

The sweater is beautiful and so is you and your family :)

Debbie said...

Soooooo cute, you are such a fun mom!!