Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Feel Better



I am still overwhelmed with one million projects, but I am so happy to have finally gotten back to working on some photos I shot a few weeks ago.  My boys don't think they have to sleep in their beds ever since the hurricane.  It has been so hard to get anything done, when they refuse to sleep at night.  Well more Brady than Tiny.  They want to be in the Family Room with me instead of going to bed those buggers.  

I have been knitting at night by their beds waiting for them to fall asleep. So thankfully I've gotten some  Christmas gifts finished up.  Maybe I can get some more going right now.



1 comment:

Brian King said...

Nice photos as usual! Glad you're feeling better! I know what you mean about a young one not wanting to sleep in their own bed.