Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday - B&W

I am joining along with Rambling & Photos Tutorial Tuesday. Today's tutorial is B&W.  Thanks Ashley and Sarah for the wonderful tips.  They were such a huge help!

The picture below I took of the boys at the airport this weekend.  Tiny has his hand binoculars looking for airplanes.



I also took this picture this weekend of our friend. She had just come out of the bouncy house and I love how her hair was all over the place from jumping around.



I followed all of the steps to convert these to B&W from Ashley's tips you can see them here.


5 comments:

NatureStop said...

Greetings from Oman!
Just stopped by to say that I really enjoyed going through your blog!

Shantana

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful shots in color but I really like them in black and white!

Brian King said...

Those are fantastic shots, Andee, in color or black and white! I really like the first one!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. Love them in black and white.

Mama Monkey said...

I really like how the black & white of the girl completely hides the shirt behind her. Great job!!