Monday, April 30, 2012

Smile

I fell in love yesterday. Shhh. Don't tell Freddy ;) Her name is Hoopla.
I was supposed to be home cleaning the house.  I had made plans to do a deep cleaning of the house and he took the boys to my in-laws for the day, so I'd have no distractions.  Well my parents got home from an alpaca show with three new girls. How could I not go over to take a peek at them?  I am always drawn to the alpacas that are fun to photograph.  Hoopla (I think that is her name) came from another farm's herd. She is just visiting, but I am already attached to her. I don't want her to leave ever!

There were two other new girls also. So a total of 3 new girls at the farm.  I think this girl is saying "Ah can someone give me a hair cut. I can't see."


My nephew Chase was there too. If you didn't see enough pictures of him last week from the Baptism. Here are a few more.





And just in case you were beginning to think, "Do they leave their kids in the alpaca field unsupervised?"  No my sister Leanne was there and we weren't in the field :)

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

curls all over the place. :)

Debbie said...

i need to come and when are we expecting babies??

Lori ann said...

so much cuteness here! i'd love to see those alpacas too. and chase, oh my. love the photo of him and leanne. so cute.