Saturday, April 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 4.8.12

I am joining along once again with Ashley's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I had high hopes for the items chosen to photography this week. I had tons of great ideas, but I wasn't able to execute them.  I have to give my son Brady a big high five for helping me out with my pictures this week. He typically doesn't like me taking his picture, but this week I got a lot of great shots of him. Thanks Buddy!

1. New
We got two new paved walkways, 3 tons of decorative rocks in the back yard, new plants, and on Monday we will be getting a new driveway.  All of these things aren't 100% complete so it wasn't easy to get any exciting pictures, but once it is all done I hope to take tons of pictures!

2. Life 
 My life is my family. I cherish everyday that I have with them.

3. Fragrant
Brady wanted to smell extra clean so he made lots of bubbles in his bath.

4. Pink 
I am going to give these tulips as Easter gifts. But for the past few days I have enjoyed looking at them on my door step.

5. Obvious

It is obvious Brady loves bubble baths!

Happy Easter

Also be sure to stop by Ramblings & Photos and check out all the other entries.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love "Obvious" What a great capture.

Christine E-E said...

what a treat to have your son helping with your SHS photos. love how you added the words to the FRAGRANT picture...

Jessica said...

Great photos! I love the tulips!

April said...

So much fun!!! I'm glad you shared your bubble pictures with us. They make me smile. The tulips are beautiful too. Happy Easter

Leslie said...

Great pics! My favorite the bubble bath, how precious!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love those bubbles for life!

Debbie said...

this is an amazing set, it's not fair that you have such cute little ones for your pictures!!

it's obvious stole my heart!!

Onna said...

Very cute life shot! Beautiful photos!

Seizing My Day said...

love the last shot!! ;) cute!!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

great photos love your life shot