Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Won




I would have loved to take more pictures of the ocean yesterday, but Brady the dare devil was jumping off the rock wall and I thought it was best I stuck close to them.  They didn't want to go by the ocean even though the waves were beautiful, surf was up, lighting was perfect, but clearly they were having too much fun on the playground.

In other news I got an award!
I was given this award from Leanne - Arrow Acres Farm (my older sister)

I am so excited about getting an award!  Since I started this Blog about six months ago.  I have discovered so many wonderful people.  I have learned so much about photography and knitting.  Also I have made wonderful connections with people all over the world. It is so amazing.

Here are the details that come with receiving this award.

In order to fulfill the requirements of being a Liebster, I have to redirect you to some of my favorite people who also don't have more than 200 followers, but are people whose writings and happenings I enjoy every time they have a chance to post some news.

1. Post the award to my blog. 

2.  Link back to the blogger who gave me the award.

3.  Give the award to five (5) blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

4.  Leave a comment for each blogger letting them know you have offered them the award.

Each of these Liebster nominees are people that I enjoy checking out their daily happenings.

I had to do a lot of searching to figure out how many followers everyone had.  But I am excited to give this award to....

Debbie already has this award, but I don't care I wanted to give it to her anyway.  I guess that just means she doesn't have to give it out 5 times.  Debbie is my blogging mentor. She has helped me adjust my settings on my blog and keeps me up-to-date with how to keep my blog running smoothly.  Also I have been tagging along with the memes she joins with.  I would probably be only following 3 blogs if it wasn't for Debbie. She finds the best blogs and gives me lots of encouragement.

I love Deanna's site. She has lots of beautiful pictures and writings on her posts.  I always leave her blog feeling inspired and in awe of her beautiful pictures.

This is just a fun blog.  It is the home of Friday Fences.  I love all the fun posts on this site.  As of right now they have 200 followers shown on their blog, so I think they just make the cut. Right?

This site is just filled with love.  This blog is the home to Guest Heart Thursday.  I love seeing all the hearts found all over the world.  I am always on the hunt for hearts to share with this site. 

5. Anna- I Shot a Man in Reno
My friend Anna's blog is my all time favorite. However she doesn't have a public blog, so you have to be super elite to be a follower.  I am super elite since we have been friends since we were very young.  Her posts are so funny and hopefully someday she will write a book, so everyone can enjoy her writing.

If I didn't give you an award it is clearly because you have lots of followers.  I hope you get a chance to visit all of my favorite blogs!  And thanks Leanne for the award.

~Andee

5 comments:

Debbie said...

oh andee, thank you so very much. i am so happy to have met you here and in real life. your family has really embraced me and encouraged my love for alpacas.

i have 20 pieces of sea glass and 20 small shells i will drop off at the farm, probably today!!

maybe i will get to see you but if not, have the best day ever!!

i might bring carrots ;)))

ALF said...

You're awesome. I miss you lots. Thanks for saying those wonderful things about my blog. Now you'll just have to hope that I win the 5th Wedding Anniversary Hunger Games so I can continue to write!

Jan n Jer said...

Hello Andee...first of all I want to tell you what a wonderful blog you have... Your pictures of the boys are so adorable! Thanks for the award...I feel very humbled. I have made so many friends through blogging and happy to met you also. Thanks for participating in FF. hope you will be back every week!

Brian King said...

Congrats on your award, Andee! Well deserved!

Deanna said...

Oh you are just too, too sweet to present me with the award and you gave me such wonderful praises. It means the world to me that other's enjoy my pictures as well as my musings. Thanks so very, very much.