Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Double Exposure- Tutorial Tuesday

I was so excited to see today's tutorial was "Double Exposure".  I took a picture of my niece and nephew on Easter and I just loved it. It needed some help with Photoshop and I just wasn't sure what the right edits would be.  I was so excited to see Ashley & Sarah came up with this tutorial.  I used to develop all my own film and I loved doing double exposures, so I knew I couldn't miss out this week.  Only problem is my three year old has the stomach virus and I have been sitting on the couch with him all day. I have never seen him so sick, poor thing.  I didn't think I was ever going to be back on the computer.  But I have let him play video games for the past half hour and I got to edit this picture. I think it was a win for both of us. He seems to be doing better and I got a kick out of how this picture turned out. 


Original Pictures

I probably could do more to this shot, but I must get back to Tiny.


this post is being shared on Ramblings & Photos

7 comments:

Angela2932 said...

Perfect! I love the effect on the balloons, and your two "subjects" certainly add to the delightfulness of the shot!

Debbie said...

adorable!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great job - also a great way to change out a dull background.

Sarah Halstead said...

Very cool! Great idea.

Patti said...

Love this shot!

JulieH said...

Love how the sky shows through the balloons!

spaceandtimecreativity said...

Well done, very creative, cheers