Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am joining along with Ashley's  of Ramblings and Photos Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I set aside my camera most of the week. I needed to focus on getting things done. And wouldn't you know it I saw the most amazing photo opts ever!  Ugg.  I won't be doing that again. Sigh.  But here goes these weeks items...

1.Whimsy
At the current moment my boys are playing Little Big Planet (a video game). I asked them to have their characters face the camera so I could take their picture.  I don't let them play it often.  Typically they are allowed to play in on Saturday mornings when I work.  If I let them they would play all day and into the night. I basically can get anything done while they play this game, like see everyones' posts on the Scavenger hunt without being interrupted.

2.Create 
I am knitting this top / beach cover up for myself. I made the pattern up in my head. I am almost done knitting it. I am also knitting this purple shawl as a gift.

3. Dust 
I draw moldings from old dusty samples. Then my drawings are made into steel which then turns wood into the exact same moldings. Since I work for a custom millwork shop dust is a part of my life.

4. Seed or Sprout
I have a small herb garden started on my kitchen window sill.  I have sprouts!

5. Drop 
These are all the plants I have started. I keep them in my house, but it was so warm out that I wheeled them outside.  A large wind gust came by and they dropped!  All my seeds got mixed up. Sigh.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice herb garden you got started there! Although your other shelf of seeds....wow. What are you going to do with all those mixed up seeds?

Miranda@becomingmyideal said...

I am so impressed (jealous of) your knitting. So pretty! I also like the photo of you herb garden.

seabluelee said...

I love the photo of your wood moldings. The different colors and grains are fascinating. I really like your tender little sprouts, too. I'm so sorry about your "drop," though. I hope your seeds will grow anyway and that you'll have some fun surprises from them.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great set - love your seed or sprout shot!

Leanne Coppola said...

How do you find out the next week's things?