Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Day at the Coop

On Wednesdays from 10:00 - 4:00 you can find us at the Coop.  Also known as the Showroom.  This building used to be a chicken coop, but now it is our hangout.  On Wednesdays my parents open their farm to the public so people can visit the alpacas and purchase alpaca merchandise.  We bring our toys, snacks and settle in.  My sister Liz brings her dog Finn.


The boys love all the tractors on the farm.


 Tiny was determined to figure out how to turn it on.


For extra excitement a tree got cut down.  Freddy was very excited about the tree getting cut down, so he had logs to split.
He came over to check out the fresh pile of wood.  My sister, nephew and Brady checked out the pile too.

While Freddy was there I had him try on one of the new items we have for sale.  It is an alpaca sweater.  I think I might have to knit him one.  Thanks Honey for letting me take your picture it looks great.
I also took a few pictures of some new items that are for sale.  They are all made from alpaca fiber. 



We ended the day chasing the geese out of the garden.



 That's how we roll on Wednesdays. 

No comments: