Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I am allergic to live Christmas trees.  My husband doesn't believe me and is very sad that we don't have a real one at Christmas time, but I won't budge on not allowing a live tree into the house.  As a kid I was sick every December and then magically after Christmas I wasn't sneezing or sick. Just after the live Christmas tree was removed from the house. 

My parents caught onto my allergy and they stopped getting live trees and I wasn't sick for Christmas anymore.  Well at least they stopped bringing Christmas trees into the house at Christmas time, they do however grow Christmas trees on their farm.

My kids don't know the difference between a live tree and a fake tree.  Tiny really enjoyed the fake tree. He thought it made an excellent baseball tee.
Brady enjoyed sorting each of the branches by color and putting them in. 
This morning we went to the farm and help Mommom put up her tree. 


 It's beginning to look alot like Christmas :)

No comments: