Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mommy's Little Helpers

I was very busy cleaning the house today. We have company coming tomorrow so I had to make the house look respectable. You know not like I work from home all day while my two boys trash the place.  I like to think my house is like it was while I used to actually go to work. I would leave at 6:45 am and return at 5:00 pm. During that time I wasn't home so I didn't have to clean it. But now I am actually at home, but I still don't find time to do the laundry and clean the house until after 5:00 pm. Well more like 7:00 pm. I need time to cook dinner and feed the family. So at 7:00 the TV is off and baths are done, all toys are picked up and we read books for at least an hour.  I am still not sure when to find time for laundry. But tomorrow we have company coming, so we had to spend bath time as clean up time.  I was very busy vacuuming and I lost track of what the boys where doing. They weren't crying or asking me for juice so basically I wasn't that concerned what they were doing.  So after vacuuming for about 45 minutes I found them doing this.
 They were cleaning! Not fighting, not making a mess (or at least they weren't trying to make a mess). A mother's dream come true. Tiny was cleaning Super Fast.
Apparently they got their mopping lessons from Cinderella.   

1 comment:

Leanne Coppola said...

How did you manage a picture of the water in mid air!!!!! Tell them to come to Aunt Lee's house next.